Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thanksgiving


Thanksgiving was a blast at our house! This is a picture of some of the cousins....some left before we got the camera out! They rode ATV's in the backyard!
This is my favorite time of the year. I love the food, the non-stop activities and just spending time with my boys! I'm so grateful for my family. They make me crazy most of the time, but how boring would life be if I wasn't a little looney! It's true!
Thanksgiving was pretty easy this year considering that I didn't have to make a turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes or gravy!!!....what else is there. Well, I love to bake, so I got to do a lot of that. The boys' favorite is pumpkin pie, so I think I need to make another one this week, since they inhaled the first one.
I think i ate a whole apple pie by myself....oops, forgot to count those calories! Better get on the treadmill.
Oh, yeah, I ran the turkey trot this year with some friends. I ran for 1 hour 11 seconds.....6.2 miles. No, I didn't "win" as my kids asked, but I did OK considering I really haven't been running as much as I was. I LOVE to run....I didn't used to, but now in my old age, I have come to crave it! It's weird how life is! Anyhow, i love, love, love my family and am so grateful for them. They make me who I am, since, THEY ARE my life!