Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Fun on Fall Break with the Cousins

We have had so much fun for the last 1 1/2 weeks on fall break. On Monday our cousins from Payson came over and the boys have been having a blast! I don't care what anyone says, there's nothing like having 4 boys together all of the time, and them being so close in age, there is an energy that can't be matched. Then you get 6 boys together, There is nothing but ENERGY! I LOVE IT! There is nothing more fun in life than watching a bunch of boys just play football, soccer, baseball, wrestle together, fight eachother, non-stop. My only wish is that I had about half of their energy! Keeping up with them 24/7 is the challenge I face on a daily basis. Everyone always says they grow up SO FAST, so I'm trying my hardest to enjoy it (but when someone has a bloody nose, skinned knee, etc, every 5 minutes, it can get a little crazy!) The one thing that I've learned about boys is that they are so competitive. It's funny how when I have girls over to play, that competitive energy lessens soooo much. I wouldn't change it for the world. Everyone always asks me if I wish I had a girl. I can honestly say "NO". My own hormones are enough for one family to have to deal with! Boys are so Easy-going. That's me. I'm not at all into all of the "frills" and girly stuff that girls do. I never have been. I've always been into sports and fun! I'm not one for jewelry and fluff! Maybe that's why I was blessed with ALL BOYS!
I've decided to use this blog as my journal and just TYPE away with the things I'm thinking! So bear with me!

2 comments:

Mindful Mothering said...

Your boys are too cute! I can imagine all that energy! Looks like you guys are having a fun fall break!
Sarah

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.pi7.ru/zhenskiy-zhurnal/1663-15-urokov-stroynosti-ot-zvezd.html ]Январские, февральские, мартовские мамочки 2011, давайте общаться!!! [/url]
Мой мужик меня уже достал! такое чувство, что на него омрачаю наслали или же что-то из этой темы!!! Он не может сыскать никак работу, при том, что он её реально ищет! Вот сегодня, к примеру, он первый работал и хренакс - у него машина сломалась!!! Всё! Какая уж здесь работа- уволен наз! Поздравила его , крича с первым и последним рабочим днем! До этого он устраивался на работу - всё сделал, все доки собрал - вдруг бааа, как оказалось нужна справка, которая стоит очень дорого, опять задержечка, нужно подкопить денег на эту справку , собственно, с сег. дня он и обязан был поработать для той справки.Я вся на взводе! Уже не знаю, что делать! Всё злит, всё нервирует, еще и беременна, и починка планируем сделать, в итоге я работаю, а этот козел не может никак устроиться, а устроился - вот, пожалуйста!!! Успокойте меня пожалуйста, девочки!!!!